- Property Types: Land, Patented Mining Claims
- State: Montana
- County: Lewis and Clark County
- City: Lincoln
- Price: $95,000
- Total Acreage: 16
- Property ID: Donald
- Property Address: Gould Creek road, Lincoln, MT
- GPS: 46.883378065041, -112.47521021073
- Roads: Dirt-unimproved dirt
- Power: No
- Taxes: $68
- Seller Fees: 90
owner financing available
* Montana Mountain Land *
* Patented Mining Claim *
Own the Land and minerals
- SIZE: 16 +/- acres
- MS # 7754
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Donald patented mining claim
- STATE: Montana
- COUNTY: Lewis and Clark
- GENERAL LOCATION: 15 miles from Lincoln and 30 miles from Helena, Near Stemple Pass
- GPS (approx): 46.883378 , -112.4752102
- GENERAL ELEVATION: 7000'-7200'
- GENERAL INFORMATION: These parcels have it all including hunting for elk, deer, bear, mountain lion and upland game birds. All 9 claims have excellent building sites, some are on the top of a mountain with 360° views. Easily accessible 3 seasons of the year and with snowmobiles in the winter. Just 15 miles south of the top of Stemple Pass about 30 miles from Helena, MT. and 18 miles from Lincoln, Mt. The land is almost completely surrounded by Forest Service ground. Borders Forest Service on 3 sides
- TYPE OF TERRAIN: varied
- POWER: NO
- PHONE: No
- WATER: no. must install well or holding tank if you build
- SEWER: No. Only needed when/if you build.
- ROADS: dirt
- PROPERTY TAX: $ 68 a year
- CLOSING/DOC. FEES: $90 + county filing fees
- TIME LIMIT TO BUILD: none
- ASSOCIATION DUES: none
Owner financing available.
No Qualifying. No Credit Checks.
Gps/lats/longs coordinates are provided as a tool to assist the Buyer.
Use the maps to confirm.
BUYER TO VERIFY listings' GPS coordinates