- Property Types: Land, Recreational, Patented Mining Claims
- State: Colorado
- County: Gunnison County
- City: Gunnison
- Price: $109,900
- Total Acreage: 27.18
- Property ID: stone claims x3
- Property Address: Fs rd 761.1 D, Gunnison, CO
- APN: R011402
- GPS: 38.9736, -106.75689
- Taxes: $525
- Seller Fees: 90
Owner financing available
Gunnison County mountain land
Land * Real Estate
Eyre Basin 3 patented mining claims
Mt. Tilton area * borders government lands
- SIZE: 27.13+/- acres
- APN#: R011402
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Old Zack #17363, Red Cloud # 2615, Lizzie N #16967 , Elk Mining District
- STATE: Colorado
- COUNTY: Gunnison
- GENERAL LOCATION: Eyre Basin near Mt. Tilton. about 14 miles NE of Gunnison
- GPS (approx. ): 38.9736 , -106.75689. numerous points see topo GPS map
- GENERAL ELEVATION: 11,600'-12,000'
- GENERAL INFORMATION: Extreme Mountain land and remote. in Eyre Basin at the base of Mt Tilton and the headwaters of Eyre Creek which flows into the Taylor river which is on the North side of these mountains
- TYPE OF TERRAIN: varried
- ZONING: check with county for your intended usage.
- POWER: NO
- PHONE: NO
- WATER: no.
- SEWER: No.
- PROPERTY TAX: $525 a year
- CLOSING/DOC. FEES: $90
- TIME LIMIT TO BUILD: none
- ASSOCIATION DUES: none
- TITLE INFORMATION: Free and clear
- Owner financing available.
- No Qualifying. No Credit Checks.
- Gps/lats/longs coordinates are provided as a tool to assist the Buyer.
- Use the maps to confirm.
- BUYER TO VERIFY listings' GPS coordinates
- FINANCING INFO and PURCHASE INFO
- MAIN LAND PAGE
BLUE OUTLINED GROUP ON TOPO MAP
PURPLE OUTLINED GROUP ARE 6 PATENTED CLAIMS and can be FOUND HERE